Are you looking for web developer intern positions to take your career to the next level? Join the Techinnover family.
Techinnover has had a recent influx of clients and we are in need of some help. We are a creative hub that delivers topnotch digital marketing services. Our creative approach focuses on creating value for your customers and building a reputable brand for your business. Our services are tailored to meet each of our client’s unique needs.
About the Job:
This onsite position in Lagos is a full-time position. You would be responsible for supporting the agency with Web development projects, web analytics and reporting, and search engine optimization projects, including the execution of link-building programs.
- Set up WordPress websites, including the installation of WordPress database and themes. Perform customization of themes and placing content in the CMS.
- Perform online research for client development, competitor analysis and online trends
- Stay informed of new developments in online media, technologies and practices
- Knowledge of WordPress plus the following tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, FTP, Moz, SEO Tools, Google Analytics, basic HTML and CSS
- WordPress knowledge
- Basic HTML & CSS, Google Analytics, MS Office
- Strong research skills, including using the internet as a business tool
- Ability to perform independent tasks and self-manage projects
- Reliable and diligent with a passion for learning new skills
- Excited to work in Digital Marketing on the Agency side
Not required, but preferred:
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms, online marketing best practices and HTML
- Photoshop skills
- Experience working with website content management systems (CMS)
- Send your CV and portfolio(if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title – “Web Developer Intern Application”