Are you a full-stack developer looking to take on unique challenges? Join the Techinnover family.
Who We Are
Techinnover is a forward-thinking growth and digital marketing company. We are young, vibrant and innovative. Our goal as a company is to help businesses grow, this guides how we measure the success of every project & product.
Who we are looking for
We require all candidates to have a minimum of 1-year experience, as a full-stack developer either working independently or as part of a team. Our company is focused on problem-solving, so our ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems through agile development methods.
- Work with other developers, creative team, project managers, graphic designers and research team.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Write neat and efficient codes.
- Write web application code following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Manage products backend both for our brands and clients projects
• Proven minimum 1-Years relevant work experience as a Software developer
Here’s what we expect you do:
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Knowledge of Content Management system is a plus – Magento & WordPress
Our developers can work remotely and show-up in the office per schedule. You can make office appearance two or three times weekly. But we work really hard!
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email containing your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.